Sunday, January 25, 2009

Craft Project

Not a lot going on in the Duncan house recently. It’s been cold so we’ve stayed inside; Ryan and Lucas are going stir crazy, if you know my two boys you know that is not surprising. I ,however, was out today for a baby shower...so fun. It is always awesome to be a part…even a small part, of something so special. I loved being pregnant and I love being a mommy so it is great to chat and share stories with others. I don’t have recent pictures of Luke to share but I have opted to post some pictures of the gift I created for the mommy-to-be.

These are the baby’s initials and a few detailed pictures(I blurred the baby's name so it may look wierd).
Let me know what you think…



My mom crafted some for Lucas and gave them to me at my baby shower, needless to say I loved them. Since then every baby shower I’ve gone to I have made them. I really enjoy doing so and wouldn’t mind doing them for others as well… Do you think I could sell them, do you think people would be interested in buying them? I don’t know just throwing ideas out there...I'm for hire.

I also customized some burp cloths, bibs and a couple of blankets for her…didn’t get pictures. :( But the mommy-to-be seemed to really like them and so I guess I’ll continue to embroider and create for the special babies…well maybe for the mommies because we all know the babies could care less what they spit up on. :)

2 comments: